Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization.
Search engine optimization is the process of optimizing a website to help generate traffic to a website or a web page/landing page from search engines. SEO targets organic traffic rather than direct traffic (url address) or paid traffic.
Basic SEO includes.
- Choosing the right domain name for your business and website.
- Creating keyword enriched content.
- Creating Backlinks.
- Uploading the website to search engines.
- Optimizing the website to be found by humans as well as search engine bots.
- Setting up GEO targeting.
- Optimizing Social Media Pages.
- Creating SEO Link Wheels.
- Blog Posting
SEO can be a lengthy process in which you will not get results overnight unless you plan to start with PPC advertising to give your website a boost. Ranking a new website can take anything from 12 to 18 months to get on the first page of Google. Do consider all your options including free classified ads and offline print advertising aswell as media campaigns such as TV and Radio.