Tue, August 27, 2019 / 3000 x 3000 px
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Dot XYZ Domain Extension Trustworthiness.
- Charter Yachts Maldives
- “PREMIUM DOMAINS” Domain Names For Lease or Sale.
- Rejestrator domen polskich -(Polish Domain Registrar)
- Domain Registrar – Names.co.uk Poor Customer Service.
- Disability UK Backlinks.
- Cardiff Gas Engineers – (cardiffgasengineers.co.uk) Domain For Sale.
- Pros and Cons of a Web Builder vs. Website Designer.
- Pros & Cons of having Subdomains and Sub-directories.
- Happy Holidays From UK Domain Brokers – UK Website Designers.
Domain Name Search
Amazon Credit Card
SEDO DOMAIN NAME SEARCH
- Your 2022 domain investing plan Mon, January 24, 2022Here’s how to make 2022 a great year for domain investing. Want to make 2022 your best domain investing year yet? On today’s show, I’ll show you some tips and suggestions that I’ve learned from some of the best domain investors. We’ll discuss how to analyze your results, get organized, perform a domain audit, set […]Andrew Allemann
- Real domain investing numbers from 2021 with Mark Levine – DNW Podcast #371 Mon, January 17, 2022Investor Mark Levine shares his domain investing results for 2021. Mark Levine returns to the show today to give a breakdown of his domain sales last year. You’ll hear how many domains he sold, their median price, a breakdown of TLDs (hint: only 55% were .com), and more about his strategy for buying and selling […]Andrew Allemann
- AbdulBasit Makrani – DNW Podcast #370 Mon, January 10, 2022Domain investors shares his story and tips. I’m really excited about today’s guest, domain investor AbdulBasit Makrani. I’ve been following him for years and learning a lot from his blog at AbdulBasit.com. There, he shares his experience selling domains and lots of practical tips. His tip about using SnapNames has saved me a lot of […]Andrew Allemann
- The 2022 Predictions Episode – DNW Podcast #369 Mon, January 03, 202222 people predict what will happen in 2022. Let’s kick off 2022 by taking a look back at the past year and predicting what will happen this year. On the annual Predictions Episode, you’ll hear from 22 people from around the domain industry as they recap the past year and give their predictions for next […]Andrew Allemann
- WordPress.com, .xyz, and distributed workforces – DNW Podcast #368 Mon, December 20, 2021Kellie Peterson of Automattic discusses domains at WordPress, her .xyz sales, and what distributed workforces are like. This week we talk with Kellie Peterson, head of domains at Automattic, which is the company behind WordPress and offers domains through WordPress.com. Kellie was last on the podcast in January 2018, and a lot has happened since […]Andrew Allemann
- Thought Convergence auction recap – DNW Podcast #367 Mon, December 13, 2021Auction grosses over $2 million. Here are the takeaways. Last week Thought Convergence liquidated much of its domain portfolio through a three-day auction. On today’s show, I talk with Thought Convergence CEO Ammar Kubba and domain investor Adam Strong to get their thoughts on how it went. We talk about the technical issues and play […]Andrew Allemann
- Inside a domain development deal – DNW Podcast #366 Mon, December 06, 2021A successful domain development deal can take time, money, and forethought. A lot of domain investors talk about developing their domains, but what actually goes into it? On today’s show, I talk to two people who partnered to develop LosAngelesDUIAttorney.com. Braden Pollock teamed up with SEO expert Jason Hennessey to build the site, and then […]Andrew Allemann
- Expired Domains (part two) – DNW Podcast #365 Mon, November 29, 2021Expired domain tips and tricks, part 2. This is the second podcast in a series about expired domains. Last week, Bill Sweetman of Name Ninja explained how to monitor domains and place backorders. This week, we dig into auction bidding strategy and mechanics, and what to do after you win a domain. There are some […]Andrew Allemann
- Expired Domains (part one) – DNW Podcast #364 Mon, November 22, 2021Expired domain tips and tricks, part 1. Many domain investors acquire much of their inventory from expired domain services. This week kicks off a two-part series about expired domains with Bill Sweetman of Name Ninja. On today’s show, Bill explains what to look out for when monitoring expired domains and when and where to place […]Andrew Allemann
- Ron da Silva, former ICANN board member – DNW Podcast #363 Mon, November 15, 2021A discussion on governance. On today’s show, I chat with former ICANN board member Ron da Silva, who finished his term at the conclusion of the last ICANN meeting. We talk about board independence, how much of its deliberations should be public, the .org decision, if ICANN is “captured” by its legal department, and more. […]Andrew Allemann