Tue, August 27, 2019 / 2862 x 2862 px
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Marketing, Advertising & Brokering Domain Names.
- Premium Fan Cards Blockchain Domains + Fans.Cards + FanTokens collection For Sale.
- UK Business Banking Domain Names For Sale.
- More Horse Racing Domain Names For Sale.
- IP: 22.214.171.124 Attempted to Hack My site.
- PREMIUM GAMING & CRYTPO DOMAINS
- Horse Racing Network For Sale.
- Looking For Partners or Investors
- Websites For Sale & Update!
- Horse Racing Domain Name Network For Sale.
Domain Name Search
Amazon Credit Card
SEDO DOMAIN NAME SEARCH
- Ethereum Name Service – DNW Podcast #358 Mon, October 11, 2021How to connect “regular” domains with Ethereum Name Service. There are a handful of competing blockchain-based, alt-root domain name systems popping up. One of these made a big announcement recently: it now works with any second level domain on the “real” DNS. Brantly Millegan aka Brantly.eth, director of operators for Ethereum Name Service (ENS), comes […]Andrew Allemann
- The power of great domains – DNW Podcast #357 Mon, October 04, 2021How John Rampton has grown businesses by upgrading their domains. This week’s guest understands the value of a good domain name. John Rampton is the co-founder of Calendar.com and Due.com. Both of these companies started with different domain names, and John explains how upgrading the domain names impacted the businesses. He also discusses the domain […]Andrew Allemann
- Actual domain investor results – DNW Podcast #356 Mon, September 27, 2021Let’s look at actual P&Ls of domain investors. Last week at NamesCon Online, I interviewed domain investors Logan Flatt and Mark Levine. They shared their actual revenue, expenses and profits for last year and updated how their sales are going this year. On today’s show, I’m replaying that session in audio format. In addition to […]Andrew Allemann
- Selling more geo domains – DNW Podcast #355 Mon, September 20, 2021Can SquadHelp crack the geo domain sales code? Can SquadHelp crack the code to help you sell more geo domains? On today’s show, SquadHelp CEO Darpan Munjal discusses the company’s plans to help you sell more domains like LosAngelesSiding.com and AustinAllergists.com. We also get an update on lots of new features that should help you […]Andrew Allemann
- NamesCon.online preview – DNW Podcast #354 Mon, September 13, 2021Previewing next week’s three domain auctions and great content. NamesCon.online kicks off next week, so I asked Soeren von Varchmin to visit with us this week for a preview. He explains the three (yes, three) auctions taking place and previews some of the sessions. Plus, we give away three free passes to the event. Also: […]Andrew Allemann
- Apes have taken over the domain business – DNW Podcast #353 Mon, August 30, 2021So what does it mean for domain investing? Before you roll your eyes, this is not just a podcast episode about NFTs. We’re going to dive into what so many domain investors turning their attention to Bored Apes and other NFTs means for the domain business. And although we don’t have hard data, it’s safe […]Andrew Allemann
- Good Game: .GG domain investments – DNW Podcast #352 Mon, August 23, 2021How to invest in .gg domain names. Is .gg the next .io? Our two guests this week have had early success investing in this domain extension and hope that it takes off like .io did thanks to end user usage. Mark Levine and Logan Flatt discuss what types of .gg domains they invest in, how […]Andrew Allemann
- Marketing top level domains – DNW Podcast #351 Mon, August 16, 2021How do you make a top level domain stand out? Many top level domain names became popular over time thanks to use. Someone saw another company use the TLD, so it used it, too. Relatively recent examples include .io and .ai. But that’s not always the case; .co became popular thanks to marketing that primed […]Andrew Allemann
- My favorite domains – DNW Podcast #350 Mon, August 09, 2021Here are my favorite domain names. It’s the 350th episode! We all have favorite domain names in our portfolios. On today’s show, I run through my favorite domains from my portfolio. They aren’t necessarily the most valuable, but I have my reasons for each of them…from “sweet” domains to ones I’ve used for businesses, I […]Andrew Allemann
- Benefits of great domains – DNW Podcast #349 Mon, August 02, 2021How a great domain can help you win investors, customers and more. Rolf Larsen understands the value of a great domain name. His latest startup, Desktop.com, spent a lot of money to buy its domain name. But he says the domain has been a key part of the company getting early investors, a government grant, […]Andrew Allemann