Content Writing For SEO.
Whether you are building a website, blog, or have marketing campaigns you have to think about content. Content writing plays a fundamental role in Search Engine Optimisation. If you build a website with a set and forget notion your site will not get ranked. In order for your site to get on the first pages of search engines, you have to write quality articles and perform SEO.
I have forty-plus strategies I use to get my websites and articles indexed and ranked. The fastest I have had anything ever get on the first page of Google was yesterday when I wrote an article and within eight hours it was on the first page.
Sometimes you have to be persistent because even though I do upload my pages and articles to Google Search Console where I think the pages and articles have been added I come back a few weeks later only to find they have not. This can cost me money as I have started adding affiliate links to all my posts.
- Create a Keyword Domain Name (Use searchable words and phrases) You can use a brandable name, but you should also forward an exact match searchable keyword or phrase domain name to your default site.
- Change the (Home Page) (Title) to Match the exact match searchable keyword or phrase Domain Name. (Search engines do not like (Home) as the name of your first page.
- Add the exact match searchable keyword or phrase into the header of your website, this must be readable and not embedded into an image.
- Generate Sitemaps
- Upload Sitemaps and your website to Google Search Console
- Generate Robot txt
- Upload Robot txt to your website back office
- Generate Href Tags
- Upload Href Tags to your website back office
- Create a Gmail email that you will use to manage your business, use that same email for all Google Products and Services
- Generate Meta Tags
- Generate Google Tag Manager
- Upload Google Tag Manager to your website back office
- Upload Meta Tags to your website back office (Add relevant keywords)
- Add an HTML Tag to your website back office
- Add Google Analytics (to track your visitors)
- Add your Business to Google Business Directory (Google will rank you better for doing this)
- Upload to Search Engines
- Verify your website with Google Search Console formerly known as Google Webmaster.
- Verify your website with Bing Webmaster
- Add a cookie banner (required by law)
- Add terms and conditions (required by law)
- Add favicons
- Check Canolization
- Create a Facebook Page to Match your Brandable Website Domain Name and connect the two together.
- Create a Facebook Page to exact match the searchable keyword of the phrase domain name.
- Invite your Friends and Family on Facebook to like your page.
- Create a LinkedIn Page to March your Website and connect the two together
- Link your social media to your social media widgets e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Do not use a personal social media account set up a business one instead.
- Add Schema Mark-up to your website back office and upload it.
- Ping your site so that search engines get a signal your website is active, using pingmyurl.com
- Regularly add new content to your site so that Search Engines can rank you quickly. (A blog is the easiest option).
- Create an SEO link Wheel and have more than one site blog pointing to your business
- Create Backlinks by linking your site to Directories, Classified Sites, Forums, and blogs on other websites. https://respona.com/blog/what-is-a-backlink/
- Check your website is looking good on the mobile and tablet before publishing (Make sure it is responsive and all images and text are readable and do not fall off the page.
- Make sure your website has a lot of text content using relevant keywords you would want to be targeted for.
- Get people to subscribe to your email list.
- Network with people in your industry.
- Advertise on Social Media Pages and Groups.
- Configure your site for Htaccess.
- Remove the web builder footer link that says website powered by WordPress, Wix, Shopify, and WordPress Themes, etc (it does not look professional, and first impressions count). If people think you have built the site yourself they will think you have not had the money to pay for a website designer which damages the credibility of your brand.
I am happy giving people the list of things to do but if you want help configuring your site and you are unable to do it yourself I can help you but at a charge. I am happy to point you in the right direction but you need to do the hard work to get your website/blog/articles indexed and ranked.
An exact match searchable keyword or phrase domain name plays just a small part in SEO and it is usually the content that gives you brownie points and gets your websites/blogs/articles indexed and ranked.
I will give you an example my static set and forget website www.ukwebsitedesigners.co.uk was nowhere to be seen until I created a page and started adding backlinks: https://ukwebsitedesigners.co.uk/our-blogs/ I am now pleased to say it is on the first page of Google because the search engine can see I am making changes.
Your content does not have to be pages long but it does need between 300 and 600 words. Your set and forget websites need to have a blog or a page with backlinks.
Share your content on social media, the algorithms will be able to track this and it all helps to get you traffic.
I have embedded my “Complete SEO” (e-book) PDF for you to download.SEARCH-ENGINE-OPTIMIZATION-UPDATED
If you want my help with marketing I have the following offer:
If You Want Content Writing Then Please Click The Offer Below:
Alternatively, you can use ‘Fiverr’ whom we are affiliated with, as well as ‘Awin’ to get affiliate marketers to advertise and market your business, products, and services using the links below:
#seo #contentwriting #affiliatemarketing #digitalmarketing #seo #socialmedia #networking #backlinks
About the author
UK Domain Brokers Offers Digital Marketing, Website Creation, SEO, and Domain Brokering.
An open platform that invites contributors and domain sellers serves as a dynamic marketplace where a diverse range of talents and offerings can converge. This platform acts as a collaborative space where individuals or businesses can share their expertise, creativity, and products with a broader audience.