When selling a domain name, give me one good reason why someone would buy your domain name? If a company is already in existence and have already branded themselves why should they buy your domain name. Is your domain name short and descriptive or an acronym? Is your domain name a top level domain extension.
The only way a company is ever going to buy your domain name is if has any of the following:
- The company wants to re-brand themselves and wants a one word domain name.
- The company does not own a tld domain extension matching your searchable keyword domain name.
- The company is looking to acquire more traffic and is looking to set up a seo link wheel.
- Is looking to acquire an email list.
- Is looking to acquire your traffic.
- Is looking to acquire your equity, such as stocks and assets.
My advise is: set up a website, help generate traffic for the would be investor and give them something that you can bring to the table other than just a domain name. People lack imagination and if they can see you have made an effort they may think that your idea is viable. By simply presenting a domain name 9 times out of 10 you will be rejected.
About the author
UKWebDesigners/UKDomainBrokers Offers Digital Marketing, Website Creation, SEO, and Domain Brokering.
An open platform that invites contributors and domain sellers serves as a dynamic marketplace where a diverse range of talents and offerings can converge. This platform acts as a collaborative space where individuals or businesses can share their expertise, creativity, and products with a broader audience.