Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
We use a portfolio of Domain Names as part of a SEO Link Wheel in the Promotion of Our Brand.
The Domain Names are as follows:
1) www.ukdomainbrokers.com which forwards to the sub domain
3) www.cymrumarketing.co.uk which forwards to the sub domain
**All Service Transactions are processed via “UK Website Desgners Payment Gate Using www.stripe.com”. All Domain Name Transactions are processed via www.escrow.com
Domain Name Search
Amazon Credit Card
SEDO DOMAIN NAME SEARCH
- Top domain name sales & crypto impact – DNW Podcast #342 Mon, June 14, 2021Let’s review top sales so far and talk a bit more about crypto values. This week’s episode is shorter than usual. I recorded this ahead of traveling, so there’s no news segment. Instead, I’m going to talk about two overarching themes this year: the impact of cryptocurrency values on the market, as well as strong […]Andrew Allemann
- DNS using blockchain technology – DNW Podcast #341 Mon, June 07, 2021A discussion on the merits and challenges of a DNS built on blockchain technology. Would a DNS using blockchain technology be better than the current DNS? Andrew Rosener thinks so, although he admits there are some challenges to overcome. On today’s show, Andrew and I discuss the benefits of a decentralized DNS using blockchain technology, […]Andrew Allemann
- Great domain investing insights – DNW Podcast #340 Mon, May 31, 2021Listen to these great insights to help improve your domain investing. I’ve interviewed many great domain investors for this show, and some have left a great impression on me and listeners. Today, you’re going to hear some of the valuable insights I’ve gained over the past year from select interviews. You’ll hear from Mark Levine […]Andrew Allemann
- How cryptocurrency drives the domain aftermarket – DNW Podcast #339 Mon, May 24, 2021Will a drop in cryptocurrency prices impact the domain aftermarket? Crypto markets had a wild ride last week. My guest this week, Amanda Waltz of Saw.com, discusses the impact that cryptocurrency prices have on domain name sales. Even if you don’t own cryptocurrency, your domain investments might do better when cryptocurrencies are doing well. Also: […]Andrew Allemann
- Wacky domain acquisition stories – DNW Podcast #338 Mon, May 17, 2021Buying domains isn’t always easy. Acquiring domain names and social media accounts from their current owners isn’t easy. Today’s guest, Bill Sweetman, has more than his fair share of battle stories. He’s the founder of Name Ninja, which helps companies acquire domains and social media handles. He discusses a handful of cases today, including The […]Andrew Allemann
- Buying and selling online businesses – DNW Podcast #337 Mon, May 10, 2021Learn about selling your developed domain or buying an online business. Two episodes ago on the podcast, Michael Cyger talked about selling his online business iSixSigma. On today’s show, I speak with Thomas Smale, whose company FE International brokered that transaction. FE International has helped sell 1,000 businesses for a total dollar value of $1 […]Andrew Allemann
- Brandable domain investor success story – DNW Podcast #336 Mon, May 03, 2021How Keith DeBoer built a six-figure-a-year brandable domain portfolio. Domain investor Keith DeBoer started dabbling in domains in 2014. Within a few years, he started making six figures per year and he’s now a full-time domain investor. On today’s show, Keith talks about how he acquires good brandable domain names, where he sells them, and […]Andrew Allemann
- Developing your domains into a business – DNW Podcast #335 Mon, April 26, 2021It takes a lot to build a business. Michael Cyger of DNAcademy just sold his business iSixSigma. On today’s show, Michael talks about the work that went into building this business. (Hint: it wasn’t easy!) We discuss what it takes to create and run a business, and why you should think twice when someone says, […]Andrew Allemann
- Tackling DNS Abuse – DNW Podcast #334 Mon, April 19, 2021New group wants to get a handle on DNS abuse such as phishing and malware distribution. My guest this week is Graeme Bunton, Director of the new DNS Abuse Institute. We discuss types of DNS abuse and how the institute plans to help the domain name ecosystem combat abuse. Tip of the week: Bulk auth […]Andrew Allemann
- More domain investing competition with Braden Pollock – DNW Podcast #333 Mon, April 12, 2021How increasing competition is changing domain investing dynamics. Domain auction prices are going through the roof. What does this mean for domain investors? Is there a fallout coming? On today’s show, I discuss this with long-time domain investor Braden Pollock. Braden makes some good observations about today’s market that are worth considering as you invest […]Andrew Allemann