Spread the love
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- UK Business Banking Domain Names For Sale.
- More Horse Racing Domain Names For Sale.
- IP: 184.108.40.206 Attempted to Hack My site.
- PREMIUM GAMING & CRYTPO DOMAINS
- Horse Racing Network For Sale.
- Looking For Partners or Investors
- Websites For Sale & Update!
- Horse Racing Domain Name Network For Sale.
- www.terrainbots.com For Sale!
Domain Name Search
Amazon Credit Card
SEDO DOMAIN NAME SEARCH
- NamesCon.online preview – DNW Podcast #354 Mon, September 13, 2021Previewing next week’s three domain auctions and great content. NamesCon.online kicks off next week, so I asked Soeren von Varchmin to visit with us this week for a preview. He explains the three (yes, three) auctions taking place and previews some of the sessions. Plus, we give away three free passes to the event. Also: […]Andrew Allemann
- Apes have taken over the domain business – DNW Podcast #353 Mon, August 30, 2021So what does it mean for domain investing? Before you roll your eyes, this is not just a podcast episode about NFTs. We’re going to dive into what so many domain investors turning their attention to Bored Apes and other NFTs means for the domain business. And although we don’t have hard data, it’s safe […]Andrew Allemann
- Good Game: .GG domain investments – DNW Podcast #352 Mon, August 23, 2021How to invest in .gg domain names. Is .gg the next .io? Our two guests this week have had early success investing in this domain extension and hope that it takes off like .io did thanks to end user usage. Mark Levine and Logan Flatt discuss what types of .gg domains they invest in, how […]Andrew Allemann
- Marketing top level domains – DNW Podcast #351 Mon, August 16, 2021How do you make a top level domain stand out? Many top level domain names became popular over time thanks to use. Someone saw another company use the TLD, so it used it, too. Relatively recent examples include .io and .ai. But that’s not always the case; .co became popular thanks to marketing that primed […]Andrew Allemann
- My favorite domains – DNW Podcast #350 Mon, August 09, 2021Here are my favorite domain names. It’s the 350th episode! We all have favorite domain names in our portfolios. On today’s show, I run through my favorite domains from my portfolio. They aren’t necessarily the most valuable, but I have my reasons for each of them…from “sweet” domains to ones I’ve used for businesses, I […]Andrew Allemann
- Benefits of great domains – DNW Podcast #349 Mon, August 02, 2021How a great domain can help you win investors, customers and more. Rolf Larsen understands the value of a great domain name. His latest startup, Desktop.com, spent a lot of money to buy its domain name. But he says the domain has been a key part of the company getting early investors, a government grant, […]Andrew Allemann
- Buying and selling content sites – DNW Podcast #348 Mon, July 26, 2021How to buy and sell content sites for a profit. On today’s show, we talk to Michael Bereslavsky of DomainMagnate. His company buys and sells online businesses, and takes the process to another level. On today’s show, we talk about the market for content sites, mistakes people make when buying or selling, his company’s private […]Andrew Allemann
- .US and domain sales review – DNW Podcast #347 Mon, July 19, 2021Ron Jackson reviews the market for .us domains and we discuss the top 10 domain sales so far this year. This week I catch up with Ron Jackson of DNJournal. Ron launched a new site dedicated to spreading the word about .us domain names. We talk about the market for .us, how many .us sales […]Andrew Allemann
- Selling grills at BBQGrills.com – DNW Podcast #346 Mon, July 12, 2021A great domain name helped this entrepreneur launch his business. When Ryan Maltbie had less than $1,000 left in his bank account, he decided to do something bold: bet his family’s future on a new ecommerce store that sold BBQ grills. Fortunately, he had deep industry relationships to get started and a killer domain, BBQGrills.com. […]Andrew Allemann
- SBA loans for online businesses – DNW Podcast #345 Mon, July 05, 2021Is an SBA loan right for your business? I was talking to a friend the other day who is taking out a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan and I was surprised at how good the terms were. Lots of people use SBA loans for buying online businesses and for working capital, and it might be […]Andrew Allemann