Sat, November 06, 2021 / 2560 x 2560 px
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Welsh Brewery Domain Name For Sale.
- Vegan Perfumes Domain Name For Sale.
- Banking Domain Names For Sale.
- “AI Inventions” Domain Name For Sale.
- “Learn In Wales” Domain Name For Sale.
- Super Yacht Events Domain Name For Sale.
- New Domains Listed For Sale.
- Marketing, Advertising & Brokering Domain Names.
- Premium Fan Cards Blockchain Domains + Fans.Cards + FanTokens collection For Sale.
- UK Business Banking Domain Names For Sale.
Domain Name Search
Amazon Credit Card
SEDO DOMAIN NAME SEARCH
- Inside a domain development deal – DNW Podcast #366 Mon, December 06, 2021A successful domain development deal can take time, money, and forethought. A lot of domain investors talk about developing their domains, but what actually goes into it? On today’s show, I talk to two people who partnered to develop LosAngelesDUIAttorney.com. Braden Pollock teamed up with SEO expert Jason Hennessey to build the site, and then […]Andrew Allemann
- Expired Domains (part two) – DNW Podcast #365 Mon, November 29, 2021Expired domain tips and tricks, part 2. This is the second podcast in a series about expired domains. Last week, Bill Sweetman of Name Ninja explained how to monitor domains and place backorders. This week, we dig into auction bidding strategy and mechanics, and what to do after you win a domain. There are some […]Andrew Allemann
- Expired Domains (part one) – DNW Podcast #364 Mon, November 22, 2021Expired domain tips and tricks, part 1. Many domain investors acquire much of their inventory from expired domain services. This week kicks off a two-part series about expired domains with Bill Sweetman of Name Ninja. On today’s show, Bill explains what to look out for when monitoring expired domains and when and where to place […]Andrew Allemann
- Ron da Silva, former ICANN board member – DNW Podcast #363 Mon, November 15, 2021A discussion on governance. On today’s show, I chat with former ICANN board member Ron da Silva, who finished his term at the conclusion of the last ICANN meeting. We talk about board independence, how much of its deliberations should be public, the .org decision, if ICANN is “captured” by its legal department, and more. […]Andrew Allemann
- Startups and domains with Ben Katz – DNW Podcast #362 Mon, November 08, 2021This entrepreneur understands the value of great domain names. My guest today is serial entrepreneur Ben Katz, currently CEO of Happy Head. Previously, he was with Card.com when it acquired its great domain, and Ben discusses the negotiations and payment plan they used to acquire it, the challenge of convincing the board to spend the […]Andrew Allemann
- How Namecheap tackles abuse – DNW Podcast #361 Mon, November 01, 2021How the second largest retail registrar handles abuse. Last month, I spoke with Tucows CEO Elliot Noss about DNS abuse in episode 359. Today, Namecheap COO Hillan Klein comes on the show to talk about his company’s approach to the challenge. Klein shocked me by saying that Namecheap employs over 120 people to tackle abuse. […]Andrew Allemann
- GoDaddy domain investor update – DNW Podcast #360 Mon, October 25, 2021What’s happening and what’s in the works for domain investors. GoDaddy plays an important role in the domain name aftermarket. On today’s show, GoDaddy VP of Aftermarket Paul Nicks provides updates on what’s going on at GoDaddy for domain investors: the Uniregistry transition, Buy Now page results, Closeout pricing change results, and more. He also […]Andrew Allemann
- Managing DNS abuse – DNW Podcast #359 Mon, October 18, 2021Tucows CEO Elliot Noss talks about the company’s new initiative. A lot of good comes from the internet. So does a lot of bad: phishing, spam, explicit child material, etc. On today’s show, Tucows CEO Elliot Noss shares an initiative his company is undertaking to raise awareness and formulate how Tucows (NASDAQ: TCX) responds to […]Andrew Allemann
- Ethereum Name Service – DNW Podcast #358 Mon, October 11, 2021How to connect “regular” domains with Ethereum Name Service. There are a handful of competing blockchain-based, alt-root domain name systems popping up. One of these made a big announcement recently: it now works with any second level domain on the “real” DNS. Brantly Millegan aka Brantly.eth, director of operators for Ethereum Name Service (ENS), comes […]Andrew Allemann
- The power of great domains – DNW Podcast #357 Mon, October 04, 2021How John Rampton has grown businesses by upgrading their domains. This week’s guest understands the value of a good domain name. John Rampton is the co-founder of Calendar.com and Due.com. Both of these companies started with different domain names, and John explains how upgrading the domain names impacted the businesses. He also discusses the domain […]Andrew Allemann