Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
We use a portfolio of Domain Names as part of a SEO Link Wheel in the Promotion of Our Brand.
The Domain Names are as follows:
1) www.ukdomainbrokers.com which forwards to the sub domain
3) www.cymrumarketing.co.uk which forwards to the sub domain
**All Service Transactions are processed via “UK Website Desgners Payment Gate Using www.stripe.com”. All Domain Name Transactions are processed via www.escrow.com
Domain Name Search
Amazon Credit Card
SEDO DOMAIN NAME SEARCH
- Buying and selling content sites – DNW Podcast #348 Mon, July 26, 2021How to buy and sell content sites for a profit. On today’s show, we talk to Michael Bereslavsky of DomainMagnate. His company buys and sells online businesses, and takes the process to another level. On today’s show, we talk about the market for content sites, mistakes people make when buying or selling, his company’s private […]Andrew Allemann
- .US and domain sales review – DNW Podcast #347 Mon, July 19, 2021Ron Jackson reviews the market for .us domains and we discuss the top 10 domain sales so far this year. This week I catch up with Ron Jackson of DNJournal. Ron launched a new site dedicated to spreading the word about .us domain names. We talk about the market for .us, how many .us sales […]Andrew Allemann
- Selling grills at BBQGrills.com – DNW Podcast #346 Mon, July 12, 2021A great domain name helped this entrepreneur launch his business. When Ryan Maltbie had less than $1,000 left in his bank account, he decided to do something bold: bet his family’s future on a new ecommerce store that sold BBQ grills. Fortunately, he had deep industry relationships to get started and a killer domain, BBQGrills.com. […]Andrew Allemann
- SBA loans for online businesses – DNW Podcast #345 Mon, July 05, 2021Is an SBA loan right for your business? I was talking to a friend the other day who is taking out a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan and I was surprised at how good the terms were. Lots of people use SBA loans for buying online businesses and for working capital, and it might be […]Andrew Allemann
- Reopening’s impact on domains – DNW Podcast #344 Mon, June 28, 2021The world is starting to reopen. What does this mean for domain names? This week on the podcast I check in with domain investor Shane Cultra. Shane owns a nursery and he’s seen firsthand how business is changing with the U.S. reopening now that vaccines are widely available. We discuss what impact things getting “back […]Andrew Allemann
- Growing Voices.com with a killer domain – DNW Podcast #343 Mon, June 21, 2021How upgrading to a shorter and better domain helped Voices.com. There are many benefits to companies that use great domain names. On today’s show, Voices.com founder and CEO David Ciccarelli discusses why his company upgraded its domain name and the benefits it got from the change. You’ll also hear how he negotiated to buy the […]Andrew Allemann
- Top domain name sales & crypto impact – DNW Podcast #342 Mon, June 14, 2021Let’s review top sales so far and talk a bit more about crypto values. This week’s episode is shorter than usual. I recorded this ahead of traveling, so there’s no news segment. Instead, I’m going to talk about two overarching themes this year: the impact of cryptocurrency values on the market, as well as strong […]Andrew Allemann
- DNS using blockchain technology – DNW Podcast #341 Mon, June 07, 2021A discussion on the merits and challenges of a DNS built on blockchain technology. Would a DNS using blockchain technology be better than the current DNS? Andrew Rosener thinks so, although he admits there are some challenges to overcome. On today’s show, Andrew and I discuss the benefits of a decentralized DNS using blockchain technology, […]Andrew Allemann
- Great domain investing insights – DNW Podcast #340 Mon, May 31, 2021Listen to these great insights to help improve your domain investing. I’ve interviewed many great domain investors for this show, and some have left a great impression on me and listeners. Today, you’re going to hear some of the valuable insights I’ve gained over the past year from select interviews. You’ll hear from Mark Levine […]Andrew Allemann
- How cryptocurrency drives the domain aftermarket – DNW Podcast #339 Mon, May 24, 2021Will a drop in cryptocurrency prices impact the domain aftermarket? Crypto markets had a wild ride last week. My guest this week, Amanda Waltz of Saw.com, discusses the impact that cryptocurrency prices have on domain name sales. Even if you don’t own cryptocurrency, your domain investments might do better when cryptocurrencies are doing well. Also: […]Andrew Allemann